What is the best way to build muscle tissues?
1. Lots of stress on your build/muscle (Heavy Loads) 85+% 1RM (more stress = injury)
2. Rest - Sleep is the number one best way to repair tissues to grow muscle
3. Protein - repairs, builds, rebuilds cells and tissue
4. HITT - High Intensity Training Increases HGH (Human Growth Hormone) which in return grows muscles (i.e. sprints, explosive exercises, jumping, heavy loads, low reps, etc.)
5. Fasting Increase HGH (Human Growth Hormone) to protect the body from eating muscle tissue
What is the fastest way to build muscle?
See above and...
- Add two-a-day workouts will increase the stress on the body/muscles (Morning/Evening workouts)
- Rest, rest, rest... The more stress/load you do the more rest you should get. 8-10hrs of Sleep per night
What should I eat/drink to help build muscle?
Steak - Iron, vitamins, creatine, protein (you are what you eat)
Bison meat - Iron, Vitamins, creatine, protein
Protein Shakes - proteins, build muscles, liquid makes digestion easier
Lemon Water - Cleans or detoxes liver and pancreas, helps with nutrient absorption
Greens - loaded in antioxidants, tons or nutrients, high in protein, faster digestion, cleans or detoxes liver and pancreas, helps with nutrient absorption
Nuts - High in good fat, high in protein, high in calories
What supplements can I take to help build muscle?
1. BCAA (Branch Chain Amino Acids) Glutamine, Taurine, Leucine, Iso-leucine, etc.
2. Creatine - stores water in cells to help repair and recovery
3. Protein - builds, repairs, rebuilds, grows muscle tissue
4. Vitamins - absorption, optimizes body health and wellness